Adomania 4/B1 Livre élève & DVD-ROM
The level 4 livre élève is also available in a pack that includes the cahier activités and student ebook. Click here for details.
Adomania is transforming the way French is taught in Australian secondary classrooms. The key to this transformation is its cutting-edge task-based methodology. Through collaborative learning activities, clear steps enable students to achieve a final chapter task while being immersed in authentic language and culture.
The abundance of tasks and activities allows teachers the flexibility to adapt course material to multiple skill levels, which naturally lends itself to differentiated instruction. With a simple layout and presentation of language, a good balance is struck between all competencies.
Adomania is planned in 4 levels, with A1 and A1/A2 available in French and English, and A2 and B1 available in French only. Click here to see how Adomania is compliant with the Australian and Victorian Curriculum in French.
The level 4 livre élève includes 8 dossiers, called “Étapes,” of 12 pages with:
• Leçons: 1 page to introduce discussion of the aims of the unit, theme and the related vocabulary, and 2 study lessons, each offering familiarisation and learning pathways through the written and oral stimulus documents
• Cultures: 1 double page of reading, intercultural stimulus and discussion, plus a task to complete using small group and pair-work activities
• Éntraînement: 1 double page of language and grammar training, consolidation and exercises;
• Évaluation: 1 page of self-testing and assessment
• Vers le DELF: 1 double page every second dossier of training for the DELF exam, which is excellent for further assessment
An appendix includes the sections:
• La francophonie: a single-page world map of French-speaking countries
• Les actes de parole: 4 pages of expressions and constructions commonly used in everyday conversation
• Précis grammatical: 7 pages of grammatical summaries that offer examples of real-life application
• Tableau de conjugaisons: 3 pages of conjugation tables, covering 8 tenses and 1 mood
To supplement the 8 Étapes is a booklet for the audio transcripts enclosed, and another “Je peux…” for self-evaluation, available for download here.
- : 9782016252710
- : Hachette
- : Hachette
- : books