English File 3e Intermediate Plus Student's Book with iTutor
English File Third Edition Intermediate Plus is suitable for CEFR level B1+. Intermediate Plus is an optional level, specifically designed for students who have completed an Intermediate B1 course but are not yet ready for an Upper-Intermediate B2.
English File Third Edition provides a comprehensive package of completely new lessons, and up-to-date texts. A proven balance of grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation and skills gives students the language they need, and fresh, lively lessons and engaging topics make classes enjoyable and provide the motivation and opportunity to practice and improve.
English File Third Edition Class DVD provides entertaining, motivating and informative video content, tailored to learner needs. It helps teachers use the Practical English and Revise and Check lessons from the Student’s Book in the classroom.
The Class DVD includes three types of video filmed specifically for English File students:
- Practical English – with Rob, who’s from London, and Jenny, who’s from New York. Shot on location, each episode presents functional and everyday social language in clear contexts
- In the street – interviews with British and American people answering questions on topics from the Student’s Book. Watch and listen to real people using real English
- Short films – documentaries on topics from the Student’s Book. These accessible, culture-rich films give students enjoyable extra listening practice
- : 9780194558310
- : Oxford University Press Australia
- : OUP Australia and New Zealand
- : books
- : BD
- : 3