A game focuses the conversation onto sets of useful questions, which players ask and answer as they play.
- AGO is fun and gets everyone talking, so it’s great a way to start a lesson, or play at the end as a reward for hard work in class.
- Questions are dynamic (i.e. answers can change depending on context).
- Questions pop up in random order, and players practice both asking and answering.
- Playing AGO at home is a sure way to get students SPEAKING French outside class, and it’s homework that is willingly done. Siblings and parents enjoy playing and learning, too!
- Supplementary materials such as an Award Card and an App are available.
54 playing cards per deck (36 phoneme targets, and 18 ‘action cards’).
Most games work best with 2-6 players (but for example ‘signature game’ can work with 36!).
For ages 6 to adult.