Author(s): KLUEMPER MICHAEL L
Don't let yourself become overwhelmed by the Japanese language Now there is a way to get the most out of your time spent learning Japanese. This companion workbook to Beginning Japanese is the perfect guide for practicing basic conversational Japanese and written Japanese.
Beginning Japanese Workbook includes:
- Dialogues for contextual learning and practice.
- Translation exercises to reinforce Japanese characters (kanji and kana).
- Written Japanese (kana, and kanji) practice to create your own sentences.
- Plentiful comprehension, vocabulary, and grammar exercises throughout the book.
- An engaging storyline, useful for practicing reading as well staying engaged and interested in the learning process.
Developed by Japanese language experts and experienced high-school Japanese teachers, it includes practice activities for reading, writing, speaking, listening and understanding Japanese. The activities are varied and interesting, mirroring the book, and they help you polish every aspect of your Japanese language skills. Written activities center around practicing writing kanji, hiragana, and katakana in the context of the textbook. Whether you're learning Japanese for fun, preparing for a Japanese proficiency exam, want to achieve AP or IB level competency, or just want to get an A in Japanese class, the Beginning Japanese
series is your key to becoming a confident Japanese-speaker. All exercises are designed to be used along with the Beginning Japanese
textbook but can also be used independently to supplement any other Japanese language textbook.