Author(s): Anneli McLachlan
With the Studio 1 Pupil Book you can choose the right pace of learning for your pupils. Either move at a faster pace by skipping the French basics covered in Accès Studio and at Key Stage 2, or slow down to pause and revise knowledge.
- A modern look with lots of photographs and interesting topics captures pupils' interest right from the start.
- A wide variety of vocabulary helps pupils build a personal picture and talk about things that really interest them.
- Activities for all four skills in every unit make sure pupils cover what they need to progress.
- Covers NC Levels 1-5.
- Accès Studio page references show where to go to pause and revise the basic topics.
- Tips on every spread throughout the course teach essential language-learning skills such as using a French dictionary.
- Every unit in Studio has a grammar objective supported by activities and clear explanations