Author(s): McLachlan, Anneli & Bell, Clive
Studio 11-14 (KS3) French: French your pupils will want to learn!
Studio 2 is split into parallel differentiated Pupil Books – Rouge Pupil Books stretch learning and contain more self-directed activities.
- Language is introduced in short, easy-to-remember phrases.
- All four skills are taught and practised on every double-page spread.
- Songs in every module add to the fun and enjoyment of learning.
- Covers NC Levels 3-6.
- Accès Studio page references show where to go to pause and revise the basic topics.
- Tips on every spread throughout the course teach essential language-learning skills such as using a French dictionary.
- Every unit in Studio has a grammar objective supported by activities and clear explanations.
- Includes support and preparation for pupils studying for FCSE.