Viva! 3 (2nd Edition) Verde Student Book
Viva! 2nd edition is packed with content your Spanish language lower secondary students will enjoy learning. With a strong cultural focus and a wide range of resources for all abilities, ¡Viva! opens the window to the Spanish-speaking world. For Level 3, note that Verde is more accessible; and Rojo is more challenging.
- Clear progression and recycling of vocabulary and grammar build students' confidence and ability to manipulate language.
- A focus on building skills, including through dedicated skills pages, ensures pupils are ready to progress.
- Brand new quiz-style Repaso revision pages, designed for independent or group working, help pupils prepare for end-of-module assessments
- Adelante pages pool and revise the language from each module and build skills towards GCSE-style tasks, including authentic and literary texts, role-play, picture based activities and translations.
- Introduction of key sounds of Spanish using phonics helps pupils to establish good Spanish pronunciation and spelling.
- : 9781292290515
- : Pearson Education
- : Heinemann Educational Publishers
- : 0.41
- : September 2019
- : .5 Centimeters X 22 Centimeters X 27 Centimeters
- : books
- : Rachel Hawkes; Christopher Lillington; Anneli Mclachlan
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 144